Now printable! Reporter's Guide to Multimedia Proficiency
Reporter's Guide to Multimedia Proficiency (PDF; 536 KB)
En español (PDF; 600 KB) translation by María Elena Brizuela, a
journalist and journalism educator based in Córdoba, Argentina. (Posted
Sept. 8, 2009.)
Posts in this series in HTPL...
* RGMP 1: Read blogs and use RSS
* RGMP 2: Start a blog
* RGMP 3: Buy an audio recorder and learn to use it
* RGMP 4: Start editing audio
* RGMP 5: Listen to podcasts
* RGMP 6: Post an interview (or podcast) on your blog
* RGMP 7: Learn how to shoot decent photos
* RGMP 8: Learn how to crop, tone, and optimize photos
* RGMP 9: Add photos to your blog
* RGMP 10: Learn to use Soundslides
* RGMP 11: Tell a good story with images and sound
* RGMP 12: Learn to shoot video
* RGMP 13: Edit your video with iMovie or Windows Movie Maker
* RGMP 14: Publish your video on your blog
This e-mail service is edited, managed and moderated by
George Lessard http://mediamentor.ca
Make a donation via PayPal:
Creative-Radio is an independent forum for people active in or interested in the use of radio in development, in particular promoting public health, improved education, protection of the environment, improved livelihoods, good governance and conflict mitigation. Since it started in 1996, Creative-Radio has been in the forefront of radio's resurgence as a tool for social change and peace-building, and it helps promote best practice in these areas.
Remove _NO_SPAM_ for use
Change your subscription
- to daily digest mode by sending a blank message to:
- to individual e-mails by sending a blank message to:
- delivery on hold by sending a blank message to
Caveat Lector- Disclaimers, NOTES TO EDITORS
& (c) information may be found @
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Developing Nations license.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Because of the nature of email & the WWW,
please check ALL sources & subjects.
Members who post to this list retain their copyright but grant a non-exclusive license to others to forward any message posted here. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.
Other use of e-mail to this list requires the permission of individual writers