2009 AMARC Pan African Conference: the resultshttp://talksharelearn.wordpress.com/2009/05/11/2009-amarc-pan-african-conference-the-results/
The results of the election of 4th AMARC Pan African Conference held in Abidjan the 27-30th April 2009.
The new Board of Directors is composed by (from left to the right):
- Benilde Nhalevilo: Women Representative from Eastern and Southern Africa (FORCOM) Mozambique
- Kofy Larweh: Training officer, (GCRN) Ghana
- Zara Yacoub: Institutional development, (DJA FM) Tchad
- Franklin Huizies: Vice-president from Eastern and Southern Africa (NCRF) South Africa
- Karamoko Bamba: Treasurer, (URPCI) Côte d'ivoire
- Oumar Seck Ndiaye: President and vice president for west and central Africa, (URAC) Sénégal
- Haby Diallo: Women representative from west and central Africa, (Radio Bélékan), Mali
- Jimmy Okello: ICT officer, (Radio APAC), Uganda
To all of them my sincere compliments and best wishes for their future activities.