Shure X2u XLR-to-USB #Microphone Adapter
#audio #radio #video #digital #USB 2.0 #XLR #MAC #PC
Any Mic. Any Time. Anywhere.
Slim, portable and simple to connect, the X2u adapter makes it easy to
record whenever you want, anywhere you take your computer from the home
studio, to the garage, to the road.
Use your favorite microphones to digitally record wherever and whenever
your computer takes you with the new X2u XLR-to-USB Signal Adapter.
Perfect for multi-track recording, the X2u features built-in headphone
monitoring with zero latency, and easy controls to balance microphone and
playback audio - just plug and play for better-than-
* Plug and Play USB Connectivity allows the convenience of digital
anywhere your computer can go (compatible with Windows Vista, XP,
2000, and Mac OS X 10.1 or later)
* Provides +48V Phantom power for use with condenser microphones
* Includes Padded, zippered pouch and USB cable (3m / 9.8ft)
* Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
* 1/8" Headphone Jack with volume control for monitoring
* Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of
input signal strength
* Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking
* 16-bit, up to 48 KHz sample rate for better-than-
This e-mail service is edited, managed and moderated by
George Lessard http://mediamentor.ca
Make a donation via PayPal:
Creative-Radio is an independent forum for people active in or interested in the use of radio in development, in particular promoting public health, improved education, protection of the environment, improved livelihoods, good governance and conflict mitigation. Since it started in 1996, Creative-Radio has been in the forefront of radio's resurgence as a tool for social change and peace-building, and it helps promote best practice in these areas.
Remove _NO_SPAM_ for use
Change your subscription
- to daily digest mode by sending a blank message to:
- to individual e-mails by sending a blank message to:
- delivery on hold by sending a blank message to
Caveat Lector- Disclaimers, NOTES TO EDITORS
& (c) information may be found @
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Developing Nations license.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Because of the nature of email & the WWW,
please check ALL sources & subjects.
Members who post to this list retain their copyright but grant a non-exclusive license to others to forward any message posted here. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.
Other use of e-mail to this list requires the permission of individual writers